COVID-19 Statement regarding Workshops
I have always taken hygiene and health risks seriously but given the changing situation regarding the Coronavirus, I thought it might be helpful to make a formal statement about my courses.
I hope to continue to run my courses at all three venues and in accordance with the most recent government advice regarding COVID 19 updates. This means that I will be contacting course participants individually at least two weeks prior to course dates to make decisions course by course at each different venue.
For any courses that do run there are safety guidelines implemented which include;
- A temperature check using a temperature gun on the way in to the workshop.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided on admission and readily available during the course
- I will be wearing a shield but not a mask (so that sound impaired people can hear me)
- PLEASE BRING A MASK. As per the current government advice all workshop participants will be required to wear a mask.
- Social distancing will be adhered to which means you will be individually spaced.
- I will ensure all equipment including mats and scalpels have been thoroughly sanitised with anti-viral cleaning equipment. All blades will be new and passed to you individually. All paper will be printed and placed into a plastic folder straightaway and templates prepared on a sanitised surface.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND A WORKSHOP IF YOU ARE DISPLAYING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING-I will be happy to reschedule you!
a.) a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
b.) a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
c.) a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
When you make this booking, you are entering into an agreement with me. Please read the terms and conditions of the booking below;
If, due to unforeseen circumstances I am forced to cancel a workshop I will offer you an available place on any of our future workshops, be it a physical one or online. With regard to bad weather such as snowy conditions I will only cancel the course if the conditions locally become unsurpassable. Weather elsewhere in the country will not affect the decision.
Your full payment is NON-REFUNDABLE. If you cancel more than 6 weeks before the start of the course, I can try to re book you onto a different course. If you cancel less than 4 weeks before the start of the course the entire fee is forfeit unless I can re-book the place. Should I re-fill the place I will re book you onto a different date.
I cannot refund or exchange dates for last minute cancellations, whatever the reason.
I will constantly be updating my procedures in accordance to government recommendations.
Thank you for your continued business and support at this difficult time.