1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Miss Bespoke Papercuts.
2. Personalised orders cannot be cancelled once they have been made-this includes the initial sketch-and cannot be refunded unless faulty.
If you have a non personalised item such as a print or a greetings card, please let me know as soon as possible if you wish to cancel your order. Once your order has been dispatched a refund is only possible once the item/s have been returned to me in saleable condition.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your non-personalised purchase please contact me, within 14 days of receipt, to arrange an exchange or refund. If your order is returned in perfect condition - still in any packaging - then I will provide a refund, less the outbound postage cost. Return postage is the customer's responsibility.
Please note, while I am happy to alter your item purchase, I am unable to refund any return postage and packaging costs involved.
All pieces that are sent out are checked to make sure they are of the highest quality ie no snags and will be sent if unframed in a protective double hardback envelope. In the unlikely event your piece is damaged during transit please contact me immediately so that I can help to sort it out.
Please contact me before leaving any negative feedback should there be any problem so that I am able to offer a resolution to your satisfaction.
3. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging. Please note this is only for non-personalised items.
4. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
5. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).